Customer care is very important to us. You can reach us on VHF Channel 9. Our radiotelephone station works 24/7. Our reception department can offer you the following services:
INSURANCE AND NAUTICAL PAPERWORK
Simply ask and we will put you in touch with professionals to advise and guide you on applying for all the papers you need for your vessel, imports, insurance, vessel registration, compliance certificates and so on.
POST, FAX, TELEPHONE AND EMAIL
You can come to the reception department to use any of these services, or if you need a telephone of your own, our berths are equipped to wire up a private telephone line.
You can make all kinds of bookings through reception, including taxis, hire cars, golf, accommodation, restaurants and outings. And if you have not yet explored the area, we will be more than happy to give you full information about nearby sights to see, both offshore and on land.
– To register your vessel with the Harbour Master’s Office, you will need to bring your boat documentation (Rol, insurance policy and your ID or Passport.
– Vessels based in a harbour belonging to the Government of Valencia must enclose their receipt of payment of the latest G-5 fee.
– You will be able to access all port facilities using your fingerprint, so you will not need to carry any cards around.
– We have plugs for sale for customers.
– Check-out time is 12 noon, so if you wish to extend your stay, please let us know before your contract ends.
– For your safety, we advise you to inform us when you wish to go out to sea and tell us where you plan to go and how long you will be away.
– There are waste bins located at the back of the buildings, including glass recycling containers.
BOAT SERVICE STAFF
A team of highly qualified professionals are on hand to take care of our customers’ needs:
– Manoeuvring assistance using an ancillary vessel
– Zodiac and diving service
– Vessel and pier cleaning and maintenance
– Preparing ropes and hawsers
– Electricity and water adaptors for sale or rent
– Baling and fire extinguishing service
– Supplying ice
– Delivering mail
– Recycling area
24H PETROL STATION
Around-the-clock fuel service:
– Diesel A and unleaded petrol
– Two-stroke oil
– Black water and used oil extraction
PORT DENIA DRY DOCK
The dry dock facilities are designed to cater for your every need in vessel refitting and servicing. Run by a multi-discipline team of highly experienced professionals, their work is guaranteed to meet the highest quality standards.
Port Denia’s ideal location just 45 miles away from the islands of Ibiza and Formentera enables it to service yachts that are preparing for a season in the Mediterranean or heading to the Caribbean.