Contact us via VHF channel 9. A listening watch is kept 24 hours a day. Our boat reception department offers the services detailed below.
Boat insurance and document processing service:
If you wish, we can put you in contact with experts who can advise you and help you prepare documents pertaining to your boat, import activities, insurance, boat registry, dispatch papers, and others.
Post, fax, telephone and email:
Our boat reception department offers all of these services. If you need to make a telephone call, our berths feature a private telephone line connection.
Our boat reception department can also arrange a taxi pick-up/drop-off, rent a car, book a golf trip, reserve a hotel room or a table at a restaurant, book an excursion, and if you are new to the area, we will be happy to provide you with all the information you need about the sights both on land and water.
– To register your boat with the Harbour Master’s Office, you will need the following boat documents: crew list, insurance policy, identity card or passport.
– Boats based in a port located in the Valencian Region must also show their last G-5 fee payment stub.
– Access to all port facilities is conveniently provided via fingerprint readers; there is no need for special access cards.
– Power plugs can also be purchased at our facilities.
– Check out is at 12:00 noon. If you wish to stay longer, please let us know before your reservation period ends.
– For safety reasons, before setting off, we ask that you inform us of your destination and approximate duration of your journey.
– Rubbish containers are located behind our marina buildings. We also offer glass recycling bins.
The fuel pump is open 24 hours/day.
The waste pump station (oil, batteries, etc.) is located at the fuel pump.
– 24 HOUR SURVEILLANCE
– 24 HOUR VIDEO SURVEILLANCE
– ACCESS TO PONTOONS BY CARD